I stayed at the hotel with my hubby for my birthday. We used the swimming pool which we had all to ourselves and the outside hot tub which is on the roof. Both where amazing! You don't need any towels, you dress in your room and use the toweling robe they provide you in your room then you use there towels after your swim. You can use the swimming pool and hot tub whenever you like, they give you instructions on removing the covers if they are on, which is very straight forward. The hot tub is always set at 38c so was gorgoeus! The bed was really comfy and they have a great selection of breakfasts which are brilliantly cooked and presented. They even recommended a local restuarant in charlesdown to have dinner which again was brilliant. The hotel restuarant intself was also very popluar with guests. Would definetly love to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall