Stayed just the one night in this lovely hotel; friendly staff, clean, fresh bedroom with four poster bed. Room opened onto a private patio (ideal for a coffee). Delicious food in the restaurant in the evening and a great English breakfast in the sunny conservatory in the morning. (Recommend the scrambled eggs). Great indoor swimming pool. Will definitely be back for a longer stay next time; ideal for visiting the Eden Project.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall