Unfortunately we only had one night's stay at Boscundle Manor on the way down to Penzance but we felt instantly at home and definitely plan to return. The staff were all very welcoming and Boscundle Manor does a fantastic job of combining luxury with a relaxed atmosphere. The food was superb - we could not fault it. The indoor pool and hot tub were great (sadly the British summer weather did not tempt us to try out the outdoor pool - maybe next time!) and our room was luxurious, very comfortable and fully equipped with all mod cons. I only wish I had had time to indulge in a spa treatment........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall