Have just got back today after spending 2 nights here using the red letter offer. We chose a hotel close to The Eden Project. We stayed in the Dorothy room. On arrival ( 4.00pm ) was offered coffee and cake which was a lovely gesture. The hotel is lovely and the food extremely good ( only had breakfast absolutely gorgeous, so im sure the evening meals must be just as good). Very nice staff and very helpful. Our room was apparently the smallest in the hotel, and needed decorating as very tired looking. But was told when checking out that it was due to be done. Unfortunately we forgot our swimwear so couldnt try the pool out ( were looking forward to that too ) All in all a lovely hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall