We were visiting the Eden project so stayed here for one night, ideal location and easy to find. I was immensely impressed after pulling into the forecourt and walking to reception, absolutely beautiful and to a high standard. Unfortunately the room didnt quite match.
We stayed in the Joanna suite which i chose as it had a private patio. The bedroom was nice as too was the patio (though it could do with a patio heater as it was quite chilly at night). The bit that let it down for me was the bathroom. It was small, quite dated and had a shabby old carpet on the floor which had toothpaste stains near the sink.
Apart from that, a fully enjoyable stay with room service breakfast (£5 suppliment). Would stay here again but perhaps try a different room, and bring my swimming shorts next time as the pool looked really nice and a hot tub too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall