We stayed here for just one night with our two young children, we could not fault it and would have loved to have been able to stay longer. The room was beautiful and huge, with lovely fleecy sleeping bags laid out for the kids. The decor was exquisite and the pool and hot tub were a real hit. Inspite of the restaurant feeling fairly formal, they could not have done more to make us feel at ease with our over tired children being a little noisy and a little fussy. The little touches like the Molton brown minis and all the lovely choice at breakfast were really appreciated. Very welcoming and helpful staff too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 3 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall