“Serendipitous selection”

Holmbush Inn
Ranked #23 of 153 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Holmbush is a lively and friendly pub, situated in St Austell. It is a family pub with a delightful beer garden and conservatory. Other facilities include an excellent pool area and wide screen TV's showing terrestrial sporting events. There is also a good sized car park on site. Peta and her team look forward to welcoming you to the Holmbush Inn!
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Almost by accident, this was the first pub/restaurant we came to after being very disappointed by the menu at our first choice.
Thank goodness that we walked out. The food, atmosphere, ale and service were all excellent.

1  Thank DakoLobot

Reviewed June 25, 2013

i live just up the road from here and tried to make it my local, i still visit on occasions but not every week now, there is no warm welcome when you enter, the pub is lovely inside and out which makes this a shame, most nights there is 3 or 4 staff on the bar, no smile apart from a young lad with a pony tail (very polite) the others say will be there now and just walk around the bar until someone else comes, the food is first class, the price is reasonable, the young lad is working as a 1 man team, the rest needs a rocket up their backsides, my friday nights out consisted of getting served twice in 3 hours, not good enough, get it sorted

Thank Alan 'Pastiemun... C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I ate at this place on a Saturday night and many locals and families were enjoying themselves. In spite of being busy we were not disappointed with the food or service both of which were good. Price wise it was very good and the steak I had was perfect, my wife had salmon and she too enjoyed that.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I visit Cornwall every year - and no matter what part I stay in, I always visit The Holmbush Inn for food & drink at least 2-3 times in a fortnight! Well worth a visit!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We regularly eat at the Holmbush. If you enjoy a steak you will find theirs are perfectly cooked and very tasty - I've not found anywhere better locally. The staff are fantastic and the food always arrives very quickly. There are specials each day which are also excellent value. Would highly recommend.