“Try this one”

Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An informal bistro style dining experience on the outskirts of St austell, serving amazingly fresh local fish & shell fish, meltingly tender Cornish steaks and interesting European dishes. We look forward to welcoming you...
Cornwall UK
“Try this one”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My family had a wedding here on Monday the 2nd September, the day was a complete sucess with many thanks to the Kingswood, they were very professional and friendly, the food was excellent. We would like to thank all of the staff for making the day truly memorable. We have been back since and that was a lovely meal. Totally worth a visit for all people with all tastes.

Pl242fg
“Perfect day”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I had my wedding reception at kingswood, it was beyond any expectations we could have set, the food was phenomenal, the staff are all so friendly and wanting to help. Everything was perfect, all the little details that they did came together beautifully. All my guests said the venue was gorgeous and how amazing the food was. I have been before for meals many times and its always been fantastic. Five stars every time!

“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were there for my sisters wedding. The staff really went beyond any expectations, the venue looked fantastic. They had a buffet for the meal and I really couldn't fault one thing. All evening the staff were walking around with food, checking things were okay. They really helped make a wonderful day even better.
Also been there for meals in the evening and again, fantastic food and service. One of my favourite places to go.

St Austell, United Kingdom
“Our First Visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great Venue, Great Food and Excellent Service. Recently new owners/chef and has greatly improved and feel sure we we revisit in the near future

• Visited August 2013
cornwall
“Stunning”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visited for a family birthday party. My husband and I had not visited before. We had the sunday menu and I recommend the baked cod it was stunning I could've eaten in twice!

• Visited August 2013