“A great night out”

Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An informal bistro style dining experience on the outskirts of St austell, serving amazingly fresh local fish & shell fish, meltingly tender Cornish steaks and interesting European dishes. We look forward to welcoming you...
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went here in July 2012, and at that time this was not ranked number 1 in St Austell however, I can see why it has now topped the charts! We had great service, food, wine it was just perfect for my birthday meal. We only booked it a few hours before we ate there, but given the outstanding reviews I would suggest that an advanced booking would be best to guarantee a table. Very, very good!

There are newer reviews for Kingswood Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Went to kingswood on Friday night as a group of 8, Had the pre booked Christmas party menu and everything was fantastic. The restaurant was full and i don't know how Tom and the team manage to serve everyone at the same time. The turkey was amazing and the lamb looked just as impressive!!! The service was professional, curteous, yet not intrusive, and the timing between each course was just right, not too rushed and not too slow. Relaxing in the lounge afterwards with a coffee was the perfect ending to a perfect night. We look forward to returning in the New Year.

1  Thank Vhibbs
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Having been fortunate enough to visit the kingswood on many different occasions, often as part of large groups during busy periods I can not fault any part of the kingswood and their friendly team.

Today I was lucky enough to have my works Christmas lunch there, three courses of utter loveliness. the fish cakes were the best I've tasted and I was surrounded by lots of very happy full people (I think we could of rolled home).

I cannot wait to return!

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been to the kingswood at least half a dozen times and every time it has been superb from start to finish and a lovely place even with two young children which we find really hard to find. Looking forward to visiting again

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

All of the staff at the restaurant were extremely friendly and helpful. The food from the Christmas set menu was fantastic and served with perfect timings so we didn't wait too long or feel at all rushed.