“AMAZING!”

Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An informal bistro style dining experience on the outskirts of St austell, serving amazingly fresh local fish & shell fish, meltingly tender Cornish steaks and interesting European dishes. We look forward to welcoming you...
St Austell, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Thank you to all the staff at the Kingswood Restaurant over my past two visits. The staff are so personable & really engage you, service is undoubted and the food absolutely amazing. This venue is a 45 minute walk from home and we will enjoy that walk every time knowing what delicious delights are in store.....I don't want to recommend Kingswood for fear of others booking the tables I can't wait to fill...........:)

• Visited June 2012

“Just what St Austell needed!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have eaten at the Kingswood twice now , once for Mothers day sunday roast and again on a Saturday evening. Both times the food, atmosphere and service were absolutely spot on. The menu is a nightmare for food lovers like myself because every offering is mouth wateringly tempting and having to decide on one dish for each course is very difficult.

Its one of those restaurants that I will have to keep going back to so I can work my way through the entire menu!

Whether you are local to the area or on holiday make sure you visit the Kingswood, its awesome.

Truro
“Top spot and well deserved”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Its taken us a while to get around to visiting, and what an absolute gem it is.
We sat outside on the new decking area for lunch, and have to say that it feels very inviting and very comfortable. More importantly the food was outstanding and good value for money. I definately recommend Toms take on a scotch egg as a starter and the duck for main course was delicious, finished off with a creme brulee that was perfectly cooked and caramelised.
Will be visiting a lot more throughout the summer.

• Visited May 2012
Leebotwood, null, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food, Fabulous Atmosphere and Friendly Staff. What more could you want?!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My partner and I visited St Austell in March for 4 days. After a rather disappointing meal in the local hotel we were staying in, we decided to visit Kingswood Bar and Restaurant. We were welcomed by their friendly and approachable staff and enjoyed a fabulous three course meal. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing and we were able to sit and enjoy our meal in a wonderful dining room. We were so impressed with the restaurant we decided to visit Kingswood for a second time during our stay. I would definitely recommend Kingswood Restaurant and Bar for both couples and families.

• Visited March 2012
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service, a real find!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Visited st Austell for one night and wanted a good restaurant to finish the day. Very nice location and the service was great, I even ordered the wrong thing and didn't care because it was so good.
We will 100% be returning!

Thanks for a great evening.
Ryan and Jen