“Great takeout”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I can only comment on getting takeout but its always been very hot when delivered or by the time I have got it home. When you go to pick up the takeaway your made to feel very welcome whilst you wait.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

This was a very popular restaurant as we had to wait until 9 to get a table and even then people were still arriving. It is very small, modern and friendly; the service was excellent! We didn't realise it was BYOB but we nipped over to the nearby pub who happy did takeaway ale from the nearby brewery.
The food was delicious, piping hot and very well present. I had lemon rice which actually tasted of rice even through a madras hot curry.
A very pleasant experience all round.

1  Thank Spiritus26
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Food is superb, every time we visit we are always impressed. Fantastic flavours and great menu choice.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This was my 5th visit to this indian this year. It's always really good, great buzzy atmosphere. I love the fact that you can take your own alcohol!
The food is brilliant, the staff are really attentive, even when they were busy.
I had poppadoms, peshwari naan bread ( this was especially stunning!), chicken bhuna. All of it was really good. I paid about £14.00 Can't wait to go again soon.

1  Thank leenile03
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Always a very warm welcome and attentive service,nothing is too much trouble, the food is beautifully presented and of excellent quality,so fresh and colourful, portion are of good size too , I was not a fan of Indian food before going to the Taj....but I am now !!!! Would recommend all day long , and you will have to go a long way to find a better Indian restaurant and that's if you can !!!!!! Highly Recommended !!!