“Great for those who enjoy going thirsty and having 3 courses in the space of ten mins”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #76 of 152 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me and a friend go into this restaurant and were told to wait for a table. About 5/10 mins later we were seated which was fine, however what wasn't fine is that we were surrounded by messy uncleared tables the whole time (clearly under staffed) . We then ordered and I had got the 'refill' drink which sounds good however if you don't want to wait for 15 mins each time then don't choose to get it. I found this very annoying. We then had our courses given to us one after the other without really having a break in between (though the food was very nice) . We then asked for the bill where I asked our waiter if I could use the voucher I had which was perfectly acceptable to use where he answered back 'I suppose, you had like 10 fantas! (As in fact I had three and who cares it suppose to had been unlimited refills thank you very much!) and gave me the discount providing I give him a good review. Well this is it. Then as we were discussing the bill he was there waiting for us basically rushing us which I found very rude and intimidating. Overall the service was crap but the food and deals itself is very good!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

For several years Frankie and Benny's restaurants have been the place for going out to dinner with my boyfriend. The st Austell branch is the best by far! Excellent food and variety but must importantly the service is incredible! Everyone there is polite and helpful but James and Gareth are funny, helpful and take a real interest in customers. We are regular customers purely for their service! Thank you for always working so well, other branches are not the same as you!

1  Thank Eulaliacornwall
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We went here on my sons birthday,the staff were brilliant and made him feel very special he loved it when everyone sang happy birthday to him.there was a great atmosphere perfect for a celebration.the food was good we all had a lovely time.thank-you

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went to frankie and bennys on my little boys birthday for a family meal,He loved it the staff were brilliant with him and made him feel very special he loved it when his cake came out and everyone sang happy birthday. The food wad good and the atmosphere was great just what you want for a celebration.thank-you

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I've been to a fair few F&B's restaurants across the country - I enjoy it because even though I'm a picky eater I know that there is always something on the menu that I like!

My partner and I have visited this particular branch on more than one occasion - we have always found the food to be of a good standard with our orders being taken and delivered promptly! The staff are always fantastic. This particular time we visited on 01/02/14. Massive praise to our waiter Randy; service always with a smile and nothing is too much trouble for him! There is another waiter that we quite often have (sorry I don't know his name!) and he's equally as good! The manager James is also very helpful, with a lovely welcoming and humorous attitude.

I do agree that some of the prices are quite steep - BUT I would rather pay a little bit extra for something I enjoy! We will definitely be visiting again :)

1  Thank AmyLou_2112