“Management FAILURES”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Management FAILURES”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I came to Frankie & Benny's with a few colleagues and was completely disgusted at the manners of the staff especially the manger JAMES who was very rude, tried awfully with his terrible humor cringe worthy and then we were given the wrong food, Well Done F&B never again!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Joe S

cornwall
“Always a pleasure !”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I go to F&B's in St.Austell quite often with my partner and the service is always great, I especially like James.. he's friendly, approachable and has a great personality.
It may be a chain but I have always found it good t eat here.
Recently I booked a Christmas meal, there were some hickups with booking but it all got sorted quickly and the Christmas party organiser I spoke to was very sorry to which I say - No problemo :D

We were the first Christmas party booking this year - Wooo !! And I can not fault the service OR food in anyway.. it was fantastic. Such a good price for 3 courses.
I could not manage my main as it was MASSIVE ! it was the double burger, oh my it was tasty but just so big ! ( I still managed desert though I made sure there was room hehe)

Some people expect too much I do believe, and usually if you have bad customer service it is because you don't give the waiter/waitress enough to go on. I would say the guys in here are very chatty if you are inclined to have a chat :)

Well done to James and others ( sorry I don't know everyone's names)

Overall I think it is good to tell a business positive feedback and you guys always impress me.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank needled247
“Absolutely horrible!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner visited and will never return!!

My other half ordered a chicken risotto dish, the very rude waitress brought out the wrong dish, we politely pointed out that it was not what we'd ordered and she replied "no, you did order that"!!

How rude and offensive!!

Another 20 minute wait for the correct "dish" which looked like a bit of chicken and rice in a bowl of semi-warm milk.

I got the calzone which was sloppy and did not taste of much at all.

Avoid at all costs!! Way over-priced junk food, McDonalds is nicer - seriously!!

2 Thank Chris11111111
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Disappointed, bad management ”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many Frankie and Benney's and usually love it but this time I was very disappointed. Our cocktails tasted like pure fruit juice with barely any alcohol whatsoever and the manager was very rude when we questioned it. We had to speak to him twice and return the drinks in order to get them taken off the bill and he wasn't pleasant or helpful at all, the first time just insisting that his staff always put the correct amount of alcohol in and that's it, no offer to exchange the drinks for something else.

He was also clearly quite rude to his staff. Our waitress was lovely and helpful and the food was ok but I definitely won't be going back again.

2 Thank DebbieDunn
Horley, United Kingdom
“You know what you're getting here”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was a good old standard Franky and Bennys. Good food, service and lots of Congratulations to sing!l Had a slight problem with a cocktail but this was sorted instantly and with good customer service in mind. Happy to recommend this restaurant to any visitor

Visited September 2013