“So disgusted!”
Review of Kidzworld

Kidzworld
Ranked #10 of 46 things to do in St Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornucopia Family Adventure (was Kidzworld) is a multi age, multi zone family play centre near St Austell, Cornwall. New for 2017: trampolines, expanded skate rink, VIP toddler zone. Parties £11.50 per child weekdays, £13.50.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So disgusted!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have just left this place after driving here whilst staying in Cornwall. Our son is 12 months old and just walking and we wanted to bring him to let off some steam. Upon arrival we were told there was only 2 small bits for under 5s. I had to ask 4 times how much it would be for my son to play there and all the guy was interested in was filling in his survey about how I heard about the centre.
When I found out that it would free for my son but £6.50 per adult even though all we would do is watch a 1 year old walk round for half an hour. I explained that it would cost £26 for us to go in with a one year and he incredibly rudely shrugged and said 'yeah'!
A lady heard me telling my mum why happened outside and she said she wouldn't bother because the the staff had been really rude to her and her mother and that we weren't missing much because her kids were bored after 20 minutes.
I don't like being ripped off by rude people. I will spend my money elsewhere. Good luck.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kerri B

York,England
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“good fun and value for money but.....”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went in August with 13, 11 and 3 year old. Initial cost was about £30 inc 2 adults...a bit pricey but included 5 day return and we were staying in Par so only 2 or 3 miles away. Kids loved it but surprised our 13 year old couldn't go in on own while we went to market next door.
So summary, more so if wet weather and you are nearby , is good value, clean, food options Ok but picnic prob best choice. i have to sat that although not far off 60, i loved the free dodgems and even the aerial walkway.

Winchester, England, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good fun but pricey”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Took the kids here while on holiday it was good and kids loved it but £30 to get in for 2 kids aged 7 one at 1 and 3 adults seems pricey although you can go back for 5 days using that ticket so perfect if you,lived near by.

1 Thank Jenna C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rubbish roller skating:(”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Family very disappointed.
Kidzworld claim to be the largest roller rink in Cornwall.
Multi purpose rink the size of a match box more suited for ice skating as very slippery.

Web site says £3 to skate another false claim as it was £5 each.
As keen roller skaters sorry but we wont be back.

1 Thank lustyviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good day out for rainy days”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came on holiday and needed somewhere to go that caters for rainy days and came across kidzworld, my kids loved it as there was so much to do. Much better than other indoor play areas we have been to and it's was even better when the weather was better that they got to do the skydive and dodgums. My only concern is that's 11 year old mentioned the staff in control of the skydive where more interested in talking to other work colleagues than concentrating on there jobs! Other than than they had a fab day and if we wanted to go back within 5 ads we can for free!

1 Thank Gavtracyangelandlogan