“Perfect for the kids”

Kidzworld
Ranked #10 of 50 things to do in St Austell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cornucopia Family Adventure (was Kidzworld) is a multi age, multi zone family play centre near St Austell, Cornwall. New for 2017: trampolines, expanded skate rink, VIP toddler zone. Parties £11.50 per child weekdays, £13.50.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A lovely place for the kids with lots to do in a very safe environment. Staff very helpful. Next door to the Par market, ideal

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Grat, loads to entertain. Best soft play I've been to and I've been to lots with my 4 year old son. If I'm ever if this area again I would deinitely go again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Wot a dam rip off at over £10 per child and £7 per adult it was going to cost over £60 I'm sure I was paying tourist after I was asked 4 my post code. At home its only about £6 per child and about £2 per adult. Could of gone to one of the bigger parks for less and had a lot more fun. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIP OFF THEY SHOULD WEAR A MASK

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Soft play centre but much better than most others as very modern and well organised. Added bonus of free outdoor stuff, high ropes, mini golf and dodgems. Prices seem expensive at first but you get an additional 5 days free and so if you use it more than once then it works out good value. Our 2 and 4 year old girls loved it, it can get very busy on wet days as you would expect but there is plenty of space for everybody. A big thumbs up.

1  Thank PatioKev
Reviewed August 31, 2012

kidzworld is basically a big wacky warehouse with a crazy golf course and dogems outside, at a price of 10.50 per child it is far to expensive for what it is, after 3 hour we were all bored and went back to the caravan dissapointed