“Perfect”
Review of Austell's - CLOSED

Austell's
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Austell's is an open planned restaurant with a raised level eating area for the guests to view the chefs working! We pride ourselves in innovative cuisine with an informal, relaxed service!
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant ever, his food is amazing the service is kind and I love when the food is being prepared you can smell it and you can watch as the food is being made.

1  Thank Christina C

Reviewed October 11, 2013

All good. Food was excellent, in good quantities and served with a smile. We had a most enjoyable night out.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I have had the good fortune to have eaten in a lot of nice restaurants all over the world and I'm pleased to say that our meal at Austell's was right up there with the best of them. The combination of attentive hosts, delicious food and modern environment hit all the right notes for us. Why can't all restaurants be this good? Would definitely recommend to others and very much look forward to a turn visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A work college rants and raves about the restaurant so we went for valentines.
We were wedged in without enough room to use our cutlery and felt as if it was a money making exercise. I can't remember anything we ate other than it was overpriced and minuscule.
My friend still states it is good but I will never return as there are too many other places to eat.

1  Thank andy5038
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our friends who live in St Austell recommended and booked this restaurant for 8 of us on Saturday 5/10. The food was fabulous, the staff knowledgable and the it was reasonably priced. The owner was more than happy to share his cooking knowledge with us. I would definately go back there again.