“Excellent service and very clean room”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Austell
The Beech Tree Guest House
Ranked #41 of 97 St Austell B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My daughter relocated to Cornwall earlier this year...she and my wife stayed at the Beech Tree whilst appartment-hunting...following their recommendation, I booked for two nights when visiting her recently...superb accommodation, excellent (vegetarian) breakfasts and very friendly and welcoming hosts...I commend this establishment to anyone looking for a clean, well appointed and friendly place to stay when visiting Cornwall...I shall certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
jamtob, Owner at The Beech Tree Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are glad you, along with your wife & daughter enjoyed your stays with us.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

This is a lovely little place-great location,welcoming hosts and the breakfasts are superb.We stayed for a 3 night winter deal,exceptional value.Shane and Terry are very knowledgeable and can give great advice on what do do,where to go etc,rooms are clean and location is in quiet road despite being so central.Good location to visit Eden Project as well as both coasts,Polgooth Inn is great little pub for food and friendliness.Overall,highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
jamtob, Owner at The Beech Tree Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again one day

Reviewed January 8, 2011

We have just had a 3 hight break here. This is a lovely guest house and in a really good location next to a little park and just a couple of minutes rrom the train and bus station and within a short stroll of the town, which now has a new shopping centre since my last visit
Shane & Terry are great hosts, very friendly and accommodatingd with lots of local knowledge.
The house is beautifully furnished with lots of little touches and very clean.
We are both vegetarians and the veggie breakfast was excellent.
Would recommend this place to anyone, especially on the winter deal

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
jamtob, Owner at The Beech Tree Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2011

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards

Shane

Reviewed December 20, 2010

I was surprised about this wonderful bed and breakfast because I always slept in hotels but this year I was the first time alone and so I thougt it would be better I sleep in a B&B because I feel a little bit safer .

I had a beautiful double bed room and a nice and very clean little bath. In the two rooms there are so cute decoration, very well done!

The breakfast was delicious, if I had a wish, Shane make him true ...

The bus and the train was very close to this B&B and I reached everything I want!

What can I say about the service in this B&B: It was very well done! Everytime nice and friendly, always a good conversation in the morning during breakfast if you want ...
Yes it was a really brilliant stay!

The town of St. Austell is not spectacular but I think the history is very interesting and somehow you feel there comfortable. So, I think it's worth it to explore the town!

Thank you Shane & Terry for this successful stay, one day I'll be back! :-)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2010

this was our 4th stay at the Beech Tree Guest House as always we were well looked after, fab breakfast and nice clean room. look forward to our next visit

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
jamtob, Owner at The Beech Tree Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2010

Dear Sarah & Richard
It was nice to see you again and thank you for your review.
Good luck with the next marathon
Kind regards
Shane & Terry

Reviewed September 3, 2010

It is a quite B&B with nice personnel and very very good breakfast with a lot of choices. The room was clean and nice and fresh. The B&B is a bungalow so no stairs to climb - I have a bad knee - so perfect for me. A couple of minutes to train and busses and also to the town centre.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I stayed at this lovely bungalow guest house situated through the park opposite the rail / bus st . It was a great base for me to use to enable a visit to the Eden Project and then to use last 2 days for traversing 3 of the Cornish branch lines on the railway.
Run by two greay guys it is immacutely clean,well decorated and all rooms en-suite.
The rooms were updated daily with tea / coffee and towels changed with the room left exactly as its found when you first enter it.
I was meant to come here with my lady,but she was ill so I came on my own.Shane was great and sat me with other guests for a superb breakfast which accomodated the Full English with cereals along with Chocolate pain continental and a lovely array of fruits and creme - well doneTerry.
The prices are considerate for the area and I will not hesitate to stay again when I come to finish my rail journeys in this lovely part of the United Kingdom.
This is a great place to stay as the bus / rail services are only a minute away to get to Heligan , Eden , Truro , Newquay , Falmouth along with some superb coastal walks.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again one day.
Kind Regards