We used the B and B as a base for a weekend away with friends to explore Eden and Lost Gardens and to celebrate a birthday. We were made to feel very welcome by Francesca and Dave as well as Kernow the dog and Bailey the cat. The evening meal and breakfast were top quality and all good value for money. Yes, the rooms are quite small but there is plenty of room in the lounge and if the weather were better, in the conservatory and on the terrace. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall