The waterwheel really is one of cornwalls hidden gems. Having just spent two nights there we were instantly made to feel like old friends rather than customers by mark and francesca. The reason I say its more than a b&b is down to the intimacy of the service and the absolutely incredible food they serve. By that I dont just mean the mouth watering evening meals but also the top class fried breakfast (no happy shopper sausages here! always the teller of a bad brekkie!). Ive never written a review for anything before but because our experience here far surpassed our expectations I knew I had to write this . So once again thank you mark and francesca for making our break so amazing and for putting up with our mate!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall