First impression on arrival into the Hotel was that the floor needed a good hoover. Friendly host greeted us, showed us to our room. We were very dissapointed with the room, the bed knobs kept falling off the bedstead whenever you walked past. The bed sheets were dirty, looked like they hadn't been changed, makeup marks on the pillow case. We had a nice view of the garden, and breakfast was very good, the only thing letting this Hotel down badly was the cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall