“Simply excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

What a transformation from our last vist a year ago. A new, light and airy dining room overlooking the sea and an excellent chef. All the starters (mackerel, sardines, squid, mussels and a mezzo were lovely. The chef came round to ask how the kids wanted their squid cooking! A nice touch. Then my hake was cooked to perfection, ditto the Bream and the John Dory. Local ales and a nice bottle of New Zealand white accompanied the meal. Great service...a thoroughly enjoyable family meal. thanks!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

After hearing about a new seafood bistro opening up in St Agnes I was very keen to go along and see as usually we have to drive into Truro from Perranporth to have Seafood. The Location of Fitty Pysk is great as there is loads of free parking and lovely views of the cove in St Agnes. I shared a shellfish platter with my husband as a starter and I must say we were blown away! Each type of shell fish had been cooked in a different type of way and then combined as one on a large platter - it was amazing - particularly the oysters. I had the hake as a main and again was very happy with the great flavours and freshness of the food. The staff were great and very helpful I cannot fault them. Overall I would recommend this new bistro to anyone who loves seafood looking for a relaxed evening out! Good job!

1  Thank Maria L