“Didn't think it could better but it just did! ”

The Cornish Pizza Company
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in St Agnes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Multi award winning, take away pizza. Made daily from organic flour and hand-stretched to order, with homemade tomato sauce and locally sourced toppings. Fresh deli items and local ice-cream also sold and a range of Cornish and Italian wine, beer, cider and soft drinks.
Truro, United Kingdom
“Didn't think it could better but it just did! ”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten at the Cornish Pizza Company a fair bit since it opened a couple of years ago. However, today I visited and ate the Wheal Fire. Quite simply the tastiest pizza I have eaten and my new favourite thing. They just keep getting better!

VickiCW, Owner at The Cornish Pizza Company, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us again, and great news you've just had your best experience so far! We look forward to seeing you in the shop again soon for another deliciously spicy Wheal Fire.

Perranporth, United Kingdom
“Best pizza EVER!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Pizza is definitely my favourite cuisine so I've eaten lots of it but these pizzas are the best I've ever had.
I love the thin and crispy bases and the genius toppings. My favourites are Kitty, Fire and Roots. The ingredients are fresh and local and the pizzas are crafted in a gorgeous shop.

• Visited February 2014
Hi Claire,

Thank you for reviewing us and great to hear you love our crispy pizza bases and fresh toppings! Look forward to seeing you in our shop again soon.

St Agnes, United Kingdom
“Delicious Pizzas”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Finally tried the Cornish Pizza company on their Tuesday specials night. We had 6 pizzas in total and all were extremely tasty. You could tell the ingredients were fresh. The base was tasty and crispy. Priced at the top end of the scale for a take away but worth it for the quality.

• Visited January 2014
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and I'm glad you had a good experience with tasty pizzas.

Our Tuesday special offer is any two pizzas for £12 and we don't compromise on quality - all the pizzas are made fresh daily before being stretched and topped by hand and cooked to order.

Our usual prices start from £6.95 for a 12" pizza and you can eat in at our window bars for the same prices, as well as take away.

We look forward to welcoming you in to our shop again soon.

Whitby, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Pizza”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is the best type of take away pizza. they use fresh ingredients and have a fantastic menu with plenty of veggie options. the dough balls are really great too, well worth a visit if you are in Aggie,

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best pizzas I've tried”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

A delicious pizza with fresh local toppings. I wish i'd been staying longer to try some of the other pizzas. One of the best pizzas I've had in a very long time. Real value for money and a warm friendly service.

• Visited October 2013