“Lovely little gem in the trees”
Review of Genki Cafe

Genki Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St Agnes
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: New cafe opened in May 2012 by a couple who aftere six years quit Japan following the earthquake and now opened a self-styled zen cafe offerinig great food all day with lovely gardens to chill out. Best cafe in St Agnes and well worth checking out.
“Lovely little gem in the trees”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went here for a business meeting.. we had a lovely table in the trees.. The staff were very attentive and made sure everything was to our taste.. we had a relaxing lunch with no rush.. The Carrot cake is amazing and there were lots of different things to suit all taste.. an amazing little find.. will be going back for more.. I hear the bacon baps are a real treat.. enjoy..

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Something very special”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I discovered this place when visiting friends who live in the village. All the locals rave about it and I can see why. We went on both Saturday night and Sunday morning ( yes it really was that good) and enjoyed the Genki sharing platter which was delicious along with the nachos. Following that we drank plenty of Owens delicious cocktails along with the locals whilst sat in the quirky gardens and had the loveliest night. The following morning we came back for the barbecue bacon rolls and the most delicious coffee. We love it here and will be returning often, In fact we are going again this weekend and will probably do the same again. Hopefully this time I can try one of the delicious offerings from the lunch menu as I could quite honestly eat and socialise here all day. Give this place a try.. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cafe!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just spent two weeks in St Agnes and finding Genki was one of the highlights! Great quality food, coffees and smoothies. Also did the Sunday brunch where they serve bacon baps - with the bacon being cooked on an barbecue - yum. They are licensed and do cocktails on a Friday and Saturday night.
The couple who own the Cafe are delightful and very enthusiastic.
Great outdoor seating areas for when the sun shines- made 5 visits in all!

Sent from my iPad

• Visited June 2014
West Sussex
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was our third year running to Genki and we weren't disappointed. 5 of us had a lovely brunch in the gardens this week and it was great. These guys are so lovely and have got it just right, so much so we are looking at actually in St Agnes next year so we can visit and walk to Genki daily. See you next year!

Visited June 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“surf shack vibe”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

we passed this place on our road trip so decided to get some lunch .. we had cheese and ham toasted croissants , 2 rounds of tea and 2 ham salads to take out . the food was nice at lunch , my only fault was when I opened the sandwiches later one had lovely thick ham in it and the other had wafer thin ham that wasn't anywhere as nice .if they said that theyd run out of the nice ham I would have chose something else , it gave us a laugh and became known as the hurkey sandwich.it wouldn't stop me going there again as the owners were friendly and layed back .lots of choice on the menu

Visited June 2014