The Peterville inn seafood restaurant well what can I say not just fish on the menu great sized portions didnt feel that we were undersold as you can do starter tiger prawns was the size of a main meal brill ,steak , vegetarian ,total value for money warm feeling , staff totally flexible loved goan curry well done see you next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From browsing the arts and crafts shops and museum to exploring the stunning surrounding countryside and beautiful beaches, visitors to the pretty seaside village of St Agnes will find plenty to do - and, after discovering all the local area has to offer, will no doubt be in need of sustenance. The Peterville Inn, a public house since the 1800's, is a friendly local offering quality real ales, home-cooked food and the best in traditional hospitality, as well as regular live music and free pool on Tuesdays. Everything on the menu is made on site using the best Cornish ingredients. Perhaps order a Cask Marque accredited real ale to accompany a wholesome dish such as locally sourced slow roast Topside of St. Agnes Beef, Succulent Beef and Guinness Pie or oven baked Fillet of Chicken. Diners will also find well-considered veggie dishes, such as Baked Sweet Potato, with savoury stuffing and a crisp breadcrumb crust, and a variety of specials. Well-appointed, dog friendly bed and breakfast accommodation is available for those who want to enjoy the comfy environs of The Peterville a little longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Peterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peterville Hotel St Agnes
- The Peterville Inn St Agnes, Cornwall