“Could be so good”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Could be so good”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited and thier was a lovely young couple wirh a baby. They werw the owners I foind out after chatting. They were very helpful only issue
Was an older women who was helping out and she was rude to a few people thiwr just while I was in the queue. I got to the front amd she began to moan about my 11 yr old daughter being to big to go in.......I wasnt happy. The other lady with the baby then said dont worry she can. I stood on where the chairs were and three or four moms were upset by how they were treated. They as well as myself wont b going back. On the way out we saw the older lady who was possibly the younger girls mom began telling her off at the desk. I was utterly shocked by this. I wont b going back. Mu advice is...your a lovely young couple it will work with u both. Get rid of her and your business will flourish

Gobananas23313, Owner at Go Bananas, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Hello,
Thank you for the comment on me and my partner, we are trying so hard to make this play area into a great family place, from when we took it over and now the place has grown, we have put so much time and afford into making it enjoyable for the children, the older lady does not work at bananas so would love you to come back again sometime, as we are always making new improvements,
And I'm sorry you felt the way you did about her behavior,
We hope you will come back and hopefully have a better experience that you deserve :)

Camborne, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Revamped and very impressed! ”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I live camborne and visit here on my days off with my toddler. I love it and their events are amazing, we attended their halloween party and was just brilliant the whole vibe was so nice!! I love that theirs bits for everyone and anyone and the food is real nice too! Don't be fooled by the outside this place is great especially for those horrible rainy days! As a place which is constantly improving im very impressed!

Redruth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Needs a good clean!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

With this attraction being close to us, we thought we'd take our children there to see what it was like. It is cheaper than nearby ball parks so that was a plus and adults get a free cuppa, no complaints from that angle however, with it being an old corrugated roofed building, it was so cold in there when it's not busy.
There is a huge selection of bouncy castles for all ages with a separate section for under 4th. Unfortunately, quite a few of the bouncy castles look like they'd seen better days and that they needed a good wipe over, with dirty feet marks and hand prints obvious on the lighter coloured sections the equipment.
The general cleanliness of the place wasn't great, the floor needs a good hoover and the disabled loo/baby change had a sink but the tap didn't work.
We didn't eat there as we didn't stay long!
One thing that you can't help notice are all the signs everywhere telling you what you can and can't,. Whilst I appreciate they have to have rules in place, it would be much nicer to have one large well presented rule board in the play area section rather than see tatty bits of paper stuck to every square inch of wall!
Would say it is suitable more for 4+ years old who can use the equipment unaided. The toddler section is large but yet more rules stated only 2 adults can be on the bouncy section for under 4s at a time which during busy periods could be a problem. I also wouldn't want a pre walker crawling around on those floors.

Overall, if you're really not fussy about general cleanliness and you've got older kids who can play unaided then it's cheap and cheerful and a easy way to pass a couple hours. I won't be going back again soon though. One2eleven is Helston is my favourite place to take the kids. All ages can have fun and adults can use the equipment.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank MummyB4735
Redruth, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have been to this attraction before when it was called Snappy's. The new owners have only recently taken over so it is early days

We visited with 4 grandchildren (ages between 7 and 2)
Essentially it is a large shed with a large number of Bouncy castles and some soft play toys
There is a small café selling the usual child friendly stuff and they do basic meals. From what we saw they are nothing to write home about - probably best stick to wrapped sweets and container drinks

There is no supervision that we could see (disclaimers everywhere) so you need to watch your kids and the basic toilet facilities were not particularly clean .

During busy times the standards of cleanliness drop a lot (rubbish not collected, tables cleared/cleaned etc) but they did make efforts to get on top of it.

There are not many indoor places in the Redruth area and it is a good place to let children let off some steam in the dry for 2 or 3 hours but the operators need to get the basics right

Bottom line: the children enjoyed it, but you need to keep a close eye on them

Visited October 2013