“Great B+B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redruth
Lansdowne Guest House
Ranked #3 of 10 Redruth B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here on my first night of cycling Land's End to John O'Groats. I received a very warm welcome with a cup of tea and was able to keep my bike securely overnight. It was a clean and comfortable stay and a great breakfast to fuel another big day in the saddle. Thoroughly recommended!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ian T

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here overnight after attending a wedding at St Kea Church. The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. The place was exceptionally clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. We would stay in this hotel again. I left a suit in the wardrobe by mistake and was contacted the day after we left with this information. Mark was very helpful and offered to post it back to me. Most impressive.

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was very quiet. Can't comment on any others.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 3 times. Rooms clean and tidy. Mark and Marnie are excellent hosts. Made us feel like part of an extended family. Food good room good, pity about the weather each time. Mark very helpful and gave us excellent directions to our final destination. New everything we needed to know. Unfortunately no room this time, but will withjout fail use the Lansdowne again.

Room Tip: All rooms well presented and very clean
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed here last week, while visiting my family. I could say it was like home from home, but its better than that. Really cozy room, great shower, and great breakfasts, if a little to much scrabbled eggs, really light and fluffy, you need a big appetite. Was made really welcome and Mark is always checking to make sure you have everything you need. Well placed for High street and bus and train links as well

Room Tip: I had single room facing the tor at the back of the house, so nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed with Mark and Marnie last week and had a great time.

The hotel is a beautiful building and our room was a lovely, bright and airy en-suite with all the facilities you'd expect. The hotel has a library of books to borrow to keep yourself entertained and a tonne of information about things to do in Redruth and Cornwall in general. We even made use of the Wi-Fi which was a lovely touch.

Breakfast was fantastic and Mark made sure that we didn't go hungry. They also have a microwave facility in the dining room in case you need to heat up anything of your own (great for people with babies!)

We left feeling like we definitely wanted to go back to visit as soon as possible, I guess I know where my summer holiday will be this year! Thanks again guys.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Unfortunately I had to travel from Western Australia at extremely short notice, just before Xmas as my grandmother was in a nearby care home and was very ill. My 2 nights turned to 6 nights while i watched my grandmother pass away. The accommodation was lovely and comfortable, and Mark was a true host. To the point where if I had been stuck in redruth due to the severe flooding and weather warnings, I was invited to their family Xmas lunch! Thankfully I made it up to London on Xmas eve so I wasn't alone. Highly recommended to anyone :)

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lucy W
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Wonderful building, wonderful rooms, wonderful breakfast, wonderful hosts... what more can I say? I must say this has to be about the best, most welcoming B&B I`ve ever stayed in, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are comfy and well appointed and the breakfasts are freshly cooked to order and served with great service and good conversation. Now that I`ve found this wonderful place I know exactly where I`ll be staying when I`m next in the area.Thank you so much Mark and Marnie for your kind hospitality.

Room Tip: Don`t worry if there is only a standard room available, these are still well appointed and the facil...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redruth
Penventon Park Hotel
#4 of 10 in Redruth
Collins Arms
Collins Arms
#8 of 9 in Redruth

Been to Lansdowne Guest House? Share your experiences!