“Another delighted customer”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I tend to eat at the Market Way cafe at least once a week, it is such good value. Last week an elderly lady (a regular whom I recognised but did not really know) asked me if I knew what the 'Trip Advisor' sticker in the doorway referred to - so I told her. She immediately asked me to post a review on her behalf as she didn't have access to the internet. Her name is Marianne Phaby and she thinks the Market Way cafe in Redruth is about as close to heaven as you'll get in this world! I can't think of anything better to say!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

A small cafe in a small shopping arcade with outside seats if required; a most unprepossessing venue in a town which has seen better times. But here you will find proper home-cooked fare at truly astounding prices. Nothing is too much trouble for these people;the menu is comprehensive, the ingredients fresh, all cooked on the premises and the value is unbeleivable. Where else can you get a traditional roast dinner with 5 different vegetables - all perfectly cooked - at £4.75? Or a home-made lasagne and fulsome salad (plus chips, if you want it!) for the same price? Add adessert - apple pie/crumble or rhubarb tart or trifle - that'll be 50p! - have a cup (mug,actually) of coffee - that's included!
You might say it's cheap and cheerful - the staff are certainly cheerful - but my verdict is it's just wonderful.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have just started using this cafe , and my goodness what a lovely meal I had.

I had a roast dinner and a pudding served with lovely custard and a coffee for £5.20 a bargain.

I have meet some lovely friends and look forward to going in.

I would recommend anyone to give it a try.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have walked pasted this cafe many times and seen how busy it is and i finally decided to visited the cafe with my girlfriend, We had to Roast Lamb dinner, two desserts and two drinks all for £10.40. It was lovely food, the staff were friendly and everywhere looked clean. It's proper cosy and i left full which is always a good sign i would highly recommend it. There something for everyone.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

What a great place to visit. Good food at a low price, cheerful, friendly staff and believe it or not, a great place to meet old friends and make new. I am single and eat there most days of the week and look forward to the social aspect as well as a good lunch. The cafe is always spotlessly clean and always looks inviting.
I would be happy to recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Terry D