“Would recommend the beach ride”

Reen Manor Riding School
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Perranporth
Doncaster
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Would recommend the beach ride”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

During our holiday in Cornwall we booked a beach ride at the riding stables. It was really good. Me and my boyfriend went, I was in the experienced group so I got to canter across the beach which was great. And my boyfriend was in the less experienced group so they just trotted. We both enjoyed it and although you don't stay in the same group, it didn't stop us both having a great time. Which proves it is suited to all abilities. The staff were all really friendly, I would recommend.

2 Thank G_Smith95

Leeds, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Recommended beach riding”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I booked a beach ride whilst on holiday and thoroughly recommend it. I am an experienced rider but feel the ride suited all abilities as opportunities for those experienced to canter across the dunes & on the beach whilst the novice riders walk. Lovely riding across the sand dunes & then down onto the beach where the novice riders separate from the experienced riders. Novice riders able to walk along the beach and in the sea edge whilst experienced riders able to have lovely canters along the beach. Very little roadwork involved, staff friendly & experienced definitely recommended!! X

Visited June 2014
3 Thank hcs4vlr
London
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Rubbish if you are an adult that has never ridden before”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I took my 2 friends for my birthday and only on the day did they say that advanced riders would go one way and the novices another so we got split up. That was great for me because I got a a fast gallop down the beach but for my friends it was boring. As a group you firstly walk slowly through some non-descript countryside, then through this ugly little town and then the novice horses just stood around the beach waiting for the good riders to return. I also found the girls running the rides to be very rude and impatient. I have been on much better hacks that are suitable for all. Would not recommend.

Visited May 2014
10 Thank T_Daly
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience for our 2 children (3 & 5 yrs old)”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Wonderful experience for all, our 2 young children love it! Lovely friendly staff... Gentle lovely horses... Happy children... Smile on their faces, priceless...
Ps we only did the 30 min ride but saw them on perranporth beach earlier that morning and everyone looked like they were loving it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank loullewellyn
Farnborough, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great horse riding”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went riding at Reen Manor again this year. We are experienced riders and the staff are warm friendly and knowledgeable, and they know us quite well and are happy for use to do as much or as little for ourselves as we wish. We really enjoyed the beach ride. With a 3 mile long beach to canter/gallop along some fun can be had. The staff recognise that not all riders are capable of this level of riding, but you can still go on a beach ride but not the gallop at the end. Common sense must prevail on this. Normal rides are an hour long, and pub rides are also available. We are looking forward to riding there again next year

Visited September 2013