Another fantastic 3 days in the company of Sharon and Sue who looked after our party with enormous enthusiasm and style. The accommodation for our group of 18, 9 couples, was superb, the food was of a very high standard, from the breakfasts to afternoon teas and particularly the imagination and quality of the dinners. We had a great time taking over the whole hotel for our party and it worked exceptionally well. We have visited St Georges many times for walking trips along the coastal path to family parties and have never been disappointed. Many thanks to the hard work and friendly support you have afforded us on every occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small and cosy hotel. We have wonderful panoramic views of the countryside and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment and is decorated in a fresh contemporary style. All rooms are en suite and have free wifi. There is free onsite parking for all our guests. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. Bear in mind that you will always achieve the best price and room selection by booking directly with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall