We stayed at the St Georges Country Hotel for one night while walking the South-west coast path. Two lovely, friendly and talkative ladies run the establishment, a large and rambling house a few minutes outside central Perranporth. We arrived in the afternoon after a rainy and rather grim walk, and immediately felt at home. The rooms were large, the bed comfy (important after a day's walk!) and the food excellent. We had dinner cooked by Sharon at the hotel, and it was really enjoyable. The breakfast was the best we had for our whole trip, including fresh fruit and berries and homebaked bread. There is a large "livingroom" with a fully stocked bar, and the house owerflows with quaint (collector's?) things, musical instruments and books. This was the one place where we would have wanted to stay longer if our itinerary had allowed it. I highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall