There are not many places where I have felt so comfortable from the moment of arrival. Great hotel, good location out of the town but with views of the beatutiful countryside, plenty of parking spaces but, above all, great hostess's. St Georges is people and dog friendly, comfortable rooms, really good well priced wine list and last but not least -those home cooked meals in the evening.........perfect! Our group of ten voted the Fish pie and bread and butter pudding our favourite, food to dream of! We were there for nine nights and ate in for seven of them- the food was that good! Roomy comfortable lounge and bar area. Cosy and homely are good words to describe the atmosphere. Thank you ladies for a wonderful stay and for the glorious Cornish weather for our costal walking holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall