stayed here for just one night over the august bank holiday weekend, and what a lovely relaxing place it is. After a long day of travelling down to cornwall it was nice to relax in a lovely room overlooking the countryside.A added bonus was that the owners served home made food in the evening which was absolutely fantastic, with a country style dining room and bar area it had a real homely welcoming feal to it, great stuff. Breakfast in the morning was a treat , everything was fresh and cooked to order, with chickens running free outside it was a real farmhouse feel to the place. The owners were very helpful and very friendly and i wouldnt hesitate in staying here again , a real home from home feel to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall