“Surf's up!!!”

Ticket to Ride Surf School
“Surf's up!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Me and my sister had a great surf lesson thanks to Harry our surf teacher!!!! Had a great group of people and managed to stand up and ride the waves. Well worth the money and great company would defo recommend.

London, England, United Kingdom
“RIDE THE WAVES..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

both my young daughters had a 3 hours lesson with julian and the gang, they are 10 and 12 and the guys never left their side for the whole time, the confidence that the lesson gave my girls was fantastic and for the whole of the 2 weeks that we spent in perranporth my daughters were on the surfboards putting into to practice what they learnt....everybody that wants to learn to surf should give the gang at "TICKET TO RIDE SURF SCHOOL " a bell .....you will NOT be disappointed...

St Austell, United Kingdom
“surfs up at ticket to ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

i have been to the guys down at ticket to ride twice now onece with a large group and with a small group. on both occasions the service was excellent.
i would highly reccomend a visit to these guys if you have never surfed before or if you just want to hire the gear youll be hanging 10 in no time.

these guys certainly go to eleven.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We booked two sessions for the same day with these guys. Totally worth it, and whilst I ended up feeling like I'd been beaten up afterwards, the double session on the same day was great for consolidating what we'd learned in the morning.

The instructors are clear, experienced and very patient. Absolutely no complaints. Quite the contrary in fact.

Enjoyed it so much that I spend my every waking moment thinking about how soon I can get back!

Nice one chaps!

Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I went down to Perranporth mid August 2013. I was really nervous about surfing but Ticket to Ride put my mind at ease and were awesome. Our instructor was really friendly and helped us when ever we needed it. Their hire service was great too. We were able to hire wetsuits and surf boards throughout our stay!
We had an amazing time...see you next year :)