Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
asealey11
Taunton, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews surf school these guys great fun friendly instructors hour lesson great instructor explained everything small group green waves great morning wet suits amazing experience julian wetsuits beginners equipment kaan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and her friend enjoyed their surf lesson with Kat . They went from beginners to standing up in one lesson and from our vantage point at the beach bar it looked they had great fun getting there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really great time and can’t wait to come back. Staff were amazing and so friendly. This surf school is a must do!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I bought this as a birthday present for my fiancé who has always wanted to try surfing and we travelled in from London for the weekend. I booked with Julian over the phone who was helpful and made this process easy.

Kaan and Cat were our instructors on the day who were both very enthusiastic, experienced, welcoming and friendly. We arrived and were booked in and given wetsuits and tshirts to change into. When we were taken down to the beach, both Kaan and Cat gave clear instructions about safety procedures, what we would be doing in the water and the techniques we should be using. They were very positive when we got into the water and encouraged us all the way! They both made it a lot of fun and were patient with us. With this support, we both managed to get to our knees on the board and will be back soon for more!

Despite it being October, we had fantastic weather on the day and had a great surf! Cat was kind to give us some pointers on where to eat fish and chips and get ice cream in the town.

Thank you once again for giving us such a great experience!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We chose this surf school simply because it's the closest to the beach and quite frankly less walking distance with the boards, but we certainly was impressed.

Although I am a confident swimmer and very comfortable in the sea, I was a little nervous at surfing, but our instructor Julien certainly sorted that out. A fun, informative and patient tutor who soon put me at ease, and we were luckily enough to end up having a private lesson as we were the only booking. I thoroughly enjoyed it and we will certainly be back again soon for another lesson, so thank you.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

It's our first time to surf so we looked for the surf school with the best reviews online. From the booking process down the lessons itself, we must say that they are really professional. Julian our coach is just amazing. His style of teaching is very effective for starters like us. Will definitely recommend them and would most likely be back next year.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I have been visiting this surf school for years and each year they always find a way to make my surf lessons for the week fun and interesting. Julian every year always greets me with a warm welcome and has fantastic coaching skills and always finds ways to help me improve, because of all the coaches at the school I now have a great passion for surfing and chose to visit the surf school for my birthday spending my day surfing!!! would highly recommend this surf school to anyone!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had a brilliant couple of hours and learnt a lot. Julians coaching was fantastic, he explained everything really clearly and his enthusiasm left me wanting to do more. I'll be back again tomorrow.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Amazing Sunday morning surf lesson .
From nothing to standing up in two hours .
My instructor was Kaan great guy and really great instructor .
smiling from ear to ear all morning . Thanks :)

1  Thank DayTrip528098
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

4 mates on the lash for the weekend in Perranporth - 2 hours surfing with great tuition from Marcus was the perfect cure to a Hangover!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We were well looked after from start to finish. Everything that needed to be covered, safety, advice etc. was thoroughly covered but in an interesting and fun way. Jules, our instructor, kept a good eye on all of us and made sure we got as much fun as possible out of the session.