“Brilliant!”

Griff's Grill and Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Perranporth
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant this year and last year on our holiday. Kept going back for more. The menu is extensive so you need to go back to try other stuff. Starters are great, mains are great and desserts are great! Can't fault it at all. Plus the speed and efficiency of service is really beyond belief, even if the place is really busy!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We ate at Griiff's Grill a number of times whilst on holiday, trying a variety of dishes on the menu. There is always roast dinner every day and a number of other good quality, tasty dishes. This grill is good value for money and we never had a problem finding something of good quality for our 3 year old to eat. In summary, when holidaying here again we will definitely come back to Griff's Grill.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Like others, have eaten in this restaurant quite a number of times and have enjoyed. However, on recent visit I found the half roast chicken meal to be just too much on the plate and swimming in gravy. I'd prefer to add my own gravy to my own taste rather than have my food sitting in a large puddle of the stuff. Had crab cake starter - a bit flat and tasteless but my main course chicken dish wasn't that great either. The leg meat didn't look very appetising but the number of roast potatoes was overwhelming. I think I counted seven monster roasted spuds and only ate two of them. Yes, good value but...
Rest of my party enjoyed their meals so I made the wrong choice.

1  Thank lochnagar
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Been coming to perranporth for years first family holiday went here on reviews was not disappointed great environment food was reall good to will be back

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Really tasty and generous portions, the crab cake starter was poor - mushy and soggy but the rest was really good. There was lots we wanted to try but wish we were there longer.