“Fantastic”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

whilst on holiday in Cornwall we checked tripadvisor for a good local curry house, we first visited on the Sunday, the food was amazing, we decided that this was by far the best curry house we had ever eaten in, so went back again a few days later and had another amazing experience, next time we visit Cornwall, we'll go again

• Visited April 2013

Leeds
“In need of food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It was a cold,wet and windy evening and my partner and I had planned to eat at The Watering Hole on the beach but they had stopped serving. Now Perranporth on a Monday evening in April was not buzzing in any form so it was like an oasis finding this restaurant. We were plesantly suprized to find a few people eating there as this would indicate it was OK. The service from the two waiters was very pleasant, friendly and efficient. The food was very good, as we had a chicken Korma and Chicken Jalfreese together with poppadoms and naan bread - just what we wanted on this blustery evening. Worth the visit and would recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Good Food Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a nice standard indian, good food and well price, a little out of place in sleepy perranporth, but a nice surprise and a break from the fish & chips / pasties.

Visited July 2012
England
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We couldn't fault this place. Excellent food, very clean, and impeccable service. It is easy to see why it was full. Don't hesitate to pay them a visit

• Visited March 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Most amazing curry I have ever tasted”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We visited here a few days ago, and were absolutely blown away - we went for the banquet night (on wednesdays), which was three courses for under £10 - the restaurant is clean. bright and comfortable, and the waiters immaculate, friendly and efficient.
We had poppadoms to start, which were honestly the best we have had - they were thin and gorgeously crispy, with no hint of excess oil - they were so good we ordered extra! For a starter, I had onion bajees, and my partner the meat/stuffed mushrooms - we both thoroughly enjoyed these - well flavoured and with a great texture. For our main course, we both went for the chicken and mango curry, which neither of us had tried before - I can't emphasise how stunning this was - beautiful sauce with coconut, large chunks of tender meat and the most stunning, softly melting chunks of mango I have ever eaten. I had mine with a plain naan and my partner had the vegetable rice. My only word of caution would be if you do not have a sweet tooth, you may find this particular curry a little too sweet, but we both loved it. We were too full for dessert so opted for tea each. I would highly, highly recommend this as the best indian I have eaten at - we will very definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013