“Good but cool food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but cool food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I usually enjoy eating here. But i got fed up this year. Every meal was lukewarm,bordering on cold some days. One thing it does have going for it is the beers.

• Visited July 2013

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Wetherspoons Restaurant, Nice Food, Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Me and my fiance ate here while we were on holiday in Perranporth. We knew it was a Wetherspoons restaurant, so we knew the kind of food we'd be getting, cheap and cheerful (we were on a bit of a budget.)

We ate here for 2 nights, one night I had the chicken tikka masala, which was yummy, and the second night both me and my fiance got the gourmet hot dog, which included a drink in the price and was really yummy! That night the restaurant was really really busy, but the staff were still very quick with their service.

On the day we were going home, we left our campsite and came straight here for breakfast, which was really nice and as usual really good value!

“Not the best visit”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Must say I really like Wetherspoon's but unfortunately I was a bit disappointing with my visit here. The food was ok but nothing to write home about and it did take a while to come although it was not that busy. This was not my main concern though the worst part was the fact all the staff just seemed so grumpy and rude. I did not see one of them smile and it took us ages to get served even though there were about 4 staff just walking around looking like they were waiting for a table to clear! Why would they not just help serve they clearly were not busy?? Lovely outside area such a shame the service lets the place down!

1 Thank Becsder
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Nice Steak Meal”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Bit late doing a review for Green Parrot as we last visited in sept 2012. The steak meal me and the wife had was very good and better than our local wetherspoons in mansfield.

• Visited September 2012
Falkirk
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast on several occasions during our stay in Perranporth and both the food and service was excellent. Even after a busy day, the place is still clean. Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for good value. The best Wetherspoons we have visited.