Just come back from Leycroft Valley today, we stayed in croft lodge C3 for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday and it was perfect! We travel to Cornwall a few times a year as we have family there and I can definitely say this is the best place we've been. It is very difficult to get signal in and around the site, however for most people wanting to get away for a for a bit that's what you want. We had a good sized bedroom with a full length mirror and open plan kitchen/living area with everything we could have needed and more! Even though the weather wasn't great we made full use of the hot tub, we were quite high up so it was lovely views of all the trees and woodland and was a real treat. All the staff we came across were very friendly and helpful, and there is also an information book in the lodge written by the owners which is a lovely touch. All in all, a wonderful relaxing long weekend
We visited Truro, Padstow, Newquay, Perranporth and Hollywell Bay and enjoyed all of them, Perranporth beach at sunset is absolutely gorgeous and definitelty worth taking your camera! We also ate at Baba Indian in Truro and the Bowgie Inn in Crantock and would highly recommend both of those, especially the Bowgie where they have gorgeous views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as you follow the narrow Cornish road that leads to our secluded wooded valley near Perranporth in North Cornwall.Once here you can unwind and relax in one of our outstanding woodland lodges, where every care has been taken to provide stylish self catering accommodation offering everything you will need for a truly memorable holiday in Cornwall.Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a base from which to explore the miles of coastal footpath and sandy beaches in Cornwall, Leycroft Valley has holiday accommodation to suit everyone.We feel it is the little touches that can make your stay so memorable: tasteful décor, TVs with freeview and dvd, fully equipped kitchens, outdoor hot tubs and above all, friendly but unobtrusive staff who are on hand to help make your stay everything it should be.So as you begin to enjoy the slower pace of life here in the valley be assured that we are constantly striving to make your holiday everything you hoped it would be... if you need something just ask! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Leycroft Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Hotel Perranporth
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Perranporth, Cornwall