We have just come back from our 1 weeks stay at Perran Sands Holiday park.Have to say I am sad to be home lol I enjoyed myself so much !!!
We booked a chalet as we had two small dogs.The chalet was Ok nothing to write home about,it did feel a little like living in a fishbowl as there was just no privacy from the people next door.So everyone keeps the curtains closed all day and night.I recommend Haven put up some blinds or net curtains as it is very unnerving when getting out of the shower,and little people standing directly outside looking in ;/..The bathroom was ok but could have been cleaner,especially the shower,however I did pop along to the shop and purchased some bleach.to clean it with.There was a mess up with our booking,as I had booked this holiday around Christmas time, So saved alot when doing so,but we were put in the wrong chalet,we were put in a no pets ;o so I was a little scared when two security guards came knocking on the door 4 days into our holiday They asked us to move to another chalet which we were glad of,as the other one was bigger and was so much nicer :) The security guards were also lovely too..Phew ;) Anyway the park itself is Fantastic I really mean it,we have been to so many "Haven Parks" over the years that I have to say,this by far is the Best !!! There is so much for the children to do,swimming going to the park watching football or playing,going to the beach there is something for everyone clubs trampolining.I cant mention everything,surf school...But best of all is **Perranporth Beach ** It is simply beautiful and no effort to walk too as its all down hill,,walking back mind, is a killer lol But we cheated and walked to the pub on the beach.Not the wateringhole as that is a little overpriced for my liking but the Sunset bar which is joining the Ponsmere hotel..The food and drinks were just great and the view to die for.The evening entertainment was Ok not that great as the fun stars are probably new to the season and it seemed like a great effort to interact with the children and the holiday makers.On many occasions my daughter was up with the children showing them dances and getting down on the floor to start the "oop's up side ya head" But this should have been the work for the "Fun Stars" My daughter enjoyed herself so I suppose that's all that matters..I would definitely recommend this park as it has everything,and you are just a 5 minuet drive from Perranporth town with lots of cafe's restaurants ect..and That Beach!! Give it a go,you will not be disappointed .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Surfing, sunbathing and picnicking• Uncrowded, relaxed atmosphere • Discovering nearby NewquayWith our large sandy beach and huge ocean waves, our surf school makes Perran Sands a great spot for surfing beginners. And if you’re a bit more experienced or just want to try another challenge then we’re just a few miles from Newquay and some of the best surfing beaches in the UK. We’ve got even more excitement for you to try on our park thanks to sporty facilities like our climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with a water flume and our adventure golf course. We’ve also got a great range of Safari Tents, Yurts and Geo Domes which are well worth checking out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven Perranporth, Cornwall