Arrived back from a Monday - Friday break at Perran Sands. Had a great week. Could not fault the caravan. We eat in the surf bay restaurant and bar on our first night and was very impressed with the food and the portion sizes. We also tried out the fish and chip shop one night which was also good. The beach is beautiful , really big and sandy. The walk back from the beach was not as easy as the walk down. You can walk to the watering hole in perranporth via the beach from the holiday park and get the bus back if you want.
Will be looking to go back next summer and will try out the camping field with our tent this time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Surfing, sunbathing and picnicking• Uncrowded, relaxed atmosphere • Discovering nearby NewquayWith our large sandy beach and huge ocean waves, our surf school makes Perran Sands a great spot for surfing beginners. And if you’re a bit more experienced or just want to try another challenge then we’re just a few miles from Newquay and some of the best surfing beaches in the UK. We’ve got even more excitement for you to try on our park thanks to sporty facilities like our climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with a water flume and our adventure golf course. We’ve also got a great range of Safari Tents, Yurts and Geo Domes which are well worth checking out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven Perranporth, Cornwall