We have just returned from a weeks holiday in one of the privately owned caravans. The park is great plenty to do all the staff are amazingly friendly, on 2 occasions I ate in the surfbay and I must admit the service is rubbish and if it takes this long now I would hate to be in there in August, must give a massive shout out for all the fun stars what they do every night is amazing I couldn't do even half of it, the only problem we had was there was no tiger club this was a massive disappointment to my family !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Surfing, sunbathing and picnicking• Uncrowded, relaxed atmosphere • Discovering nearby NewquayWith our large sandy beach and huge ocean waves, our surf school makes Perran Sands a great spot for surfing beginners. And if you’re a bit more experienced or just want to try another challenge then we’re just a few miles from Newquay and some of the best surfing beaches in the UK. We’ve got even more excitement for you to try on our park thanks to sporty facilities like our climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with a water flume and our adventure golf course. We’ve also got a great range of Safari Tents, Yurts and Geo Domes which are well worth checking out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven Perranporth, Cornwall