Stayed for one week in a platinum caravan. Superb quality accommodation . Facilities required are all on one site. Pool(both indoor and outdoor) . Very impressed with the site and staff.
BUT.......... Very expensive. Eg. Classed as long stay I.e sat to sat by the hire shop. Wanted £24 to hire an ironing board and iron!!!!!!!!
Cafe bar , top prices and poor , bland food. Portions abysmal.AVOID!
Finding the caravan proved to be a challenging task. More help would be good advice to haven.
Overall, a great site, good location to both the beach and perranporth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Surfing, sunbathing and picnicking• Uncrowded, relaxed atmosphere • Discovering nearby NewquayWith our large sandy beach and huge ocean waves, our surf school makes Perran Sands a great spot for surfing beginners. And if you’re a bit more experienced or just want to try another challenge then we’re just a few miles from Newquay and some of the best surfing beaches in the UK. We’ve got even more excitement for you to try on our park thanks to sporty facilities like our climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with a water flume and our adventure golf course. We’ve also got a great range of Safari Tents, Yurts and Geo Domes which are well worth checking out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park - Haven Perranporth, Cornwall