“Great takeaway whilst on holiday”

Jade House Chinese Restuarant
Ranked #34 of 52 Restaurants in Perranporth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited the Jade House for a takeaway whilst on holiday and the food was very good. Bigger portions than back home with a different choice of food but all cooked very well. Didn't experience any of the issues raised by others and we would go back if we were back in Perranporth. Shame its not closer to home. Not the prettiest of places to look at but who cares when all you want is a takeaway.

1  Thank Shrek1966
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is always the same. It doesn’t “wow” me but we keep going back. It’s tasty, fairly reasonable, easy to park in the square right outside. Best to phone order unless you have at least half an hour spare to wait.
Yes as some reviews state, it needs re decorating, but its only a takeaway so does it really matter?

1  Thank samjeff1088
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Ordered sweat n sour chicken balls and found a bone in my chicken and the woman reported me to 101 surely the police have more appropriate manors on their hand I gave the bone to the woman behind the counter and when I asked for it back she said no

Reviewed July 22, 2019

I can't believe some of the reviews on here! Perhaps they've had a makeover? The food was excellent and all freshly cooked. Absolutely no complaints here. I would definitely return. Yes, it's a bit dated inside, but does that really matter. We waited half an hour as we hadn't pre-ordered, but that was fine, we had a spot of shopping to do in the local Co-op anyway.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We just had a meal from this restaurant and it's one of the worst meals that I have ever had. I ordered chicken curry, and shared a egg fried rice and chips with my wife. The chips were over cooked and the rice was dry and horrible. The chicken curry contained awful processed chicken. Avoid the place.

Date of visit: September 2018