“Very nice meal”
Review of Sam's On The Beach

Sam's On The Beach
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Par
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 25 years of Sams in Fowey has now enabled us to bring all our experience, fun, ambience, staff and fantastic locally sourced produce to create something truly unique in the old Fowey Lifeboat House here on the waters edge overlooking the bay.3 Ingredients that a successful restaurant needs are "Good Staff, Good Food, Good Ambience" and Sams on the Beach has all 3 in abundance!Enjoy!And the views not that bad too!Sam Sixton
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I went for lunch at Sam's
The restaurant was very casual and friendly, would have been lovely on a sunny day looking out on to the beach.The staff who were pleasant and friendly brought the menu right away, this was good with a good selection of meat , fish , pasta and pizza.
My husband chose the sea food spaghetti and I had the daily special of Silver snapper. They were both well presented and tasted very good,
We look forward to our next visit and will take our family with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife me and our 2 toddlers had lunch here on 5 th July, sat outside service was first class, food was excellent. The sun was shinning, perfect.

1  Thank nick_caz
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Cornwall with the family and this was our best meal out of the week. Delicious, very well presented and plenty of food per portion! Mussels we're excellent... High recommended and will definitely go back again

1  Thank Meg J
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The best and only way to eat at Sam's is as its name suggests 'on the beach'. Book early to avoid disappointment. Fab view, large menu, portions and friendly staff will leave you with an evening to remember.

1  Thank roadrunner6656
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Couldn't fault the food. One of the best restaurant meals I've eaten. Service was almost as good as the food. I was a little disappointed as to the way we were packed in though. If you needed a comfort break then everybody had to get up to let you out. Not the end of the world but annoying, especially as the tables were 500mm wider than they needed to be. That said, if I am in the area again I will definitely be booking a table here again.

1  Thank Strider101