“Wonderful setting - great food!”
Review of Poldhu Beach Cafe

Poldhu Beach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Mullion
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely views and good food and excellent staff - nuff said!!! Ooops trip advisor wants more but I'm not sure what more I can add LOL!

1  Thank Jayne L

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My in-laws live in Mullion and we've been coming to Poldhu for about 25 years. I must say that the addition of the Beach Cafe has improved the whole visit every time for me. I haven't eaten here, but I love to sit and have a cup of tea while the kids (and Dad!) are rock pooling. The atmosphere is very laid back and the setting is so gorgeous. The staff are always very helpful and they also have a little shop which sells beach stuff like buckets, spades, body boards and kids' wet suits. Lovely place.

2  Thank Siananna
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had a wonderful week in Cornwall in August/ Sept 2013 and one of the highlights was walking around the clifftops from our rental cottage to Poldhu beach. And what made it even better was having the Poldhu cafe waiting for us! Headed here on our first day on holiday as we were settling in and it really set the laid back vibe for the week....daughter enjoyed fab Cornish ice cream on the beach, husband had amazingly good espresso and I had a really nice (if a little bit overpriced for what it was) tuna sandwich. Came back here several times through the week and every time, even though it was super busy, the staff were always really cheerful, friendly AND efficient (not a common combo in the UK overall and especially in busy tourist areas). One time I ordered several things at once and the espresso came out first. When the staff who made the coffee (which was for my husband who was down on the beach with the kids) saw I was waiting for other items, he offered to make it fresh over again when the other things were ready so it wouldn't be cold! NOT something you expect or get everyday....it's the little things like that which stay with you and put a smile on your face (and keep people coming back). Thanks Poldhu Beach cafe - you rock - and we will be back!

2  Thank Laura G
Reviewed September 30, 2013

a very nice place to visit whether you just have coffee or a bite to eat with very pleasant helpful staff

1  Thank bobsusan_11
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Visited twice last week, excellent food, excellent service, excellent location. Well worth a visit.
Good choice of meals, served quickly by friendly staff

1  Thank Absolutezero