“Excellent service and food.”
Review of Poldhu Beach Cafe

Poldhu Beach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Mullion
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 22, 2011

I did a history walk from The Mullion Cove Hotel and the 20 friends from Bristol enjoyed our lunch break at the Poldhu Cafe.Excellent food and service.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

As me and my family live in the local area, we often strive to include a stop off at our favourite beach cafe during our excursions.
My wife and I regularly indulge in a hearty breakfast which provides a sound platform for the activites planned for the remainder of the day. The food is fantastic and the hot drinks equally spectacular.
The staff always ensure that all our needs are catered for in the most enthusiastic manner and you can often find yourself chatting to them for a good while if the queue permits!
Situated on the most beautiful beach on the Lizard Peninsular, the cafe is certainly worth a visit!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

My daughter and I had a lovely breakfast - NOT greasy! Grilled bacon,sausage and egg with beans, mushrooms and toast - ansom! Well recommend it. Thanks team.

1  Thank GweekLady
Reviewed April 8, 2011

we have just come back from a week's holiday just before the Easter school hols. Weather was sunny, and poldhu beach is glorious and offers plenty of opportunity to get out of the wind, The beach is clean and well maintained by the National Trust. The beach cafe is reasonably priced and serves good food and shelter from the rain (if it does). We had a great time, lots of sand, great backdrop, lovely and quiet out of season. we loved it so much at poldhu, that we will go again next Easter - and if you arrive early enough in the morning, you should manage to grab some of the free parking spots on the lane, though at £2.50 a day - parking costs is reasonable - compared to others which are easily £5 a day.

1  Thank collardg
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I walk my dogs on Poldhu beach and the Beach Cafe is the perfect end to these expeditions.
Unfortunately during the season when dogs are not permitted on the sands between 7am-7pm I have to go without the welcome drink or eats.

Maybe the cafe would like to open at 6am ! (only joking)

The cafe is constantly improving and is a fabulous place to stop. The friendly staff ensure you want to return.