“Genuinely, a really nice stay!”
Review of Honeycombe House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mevagissey
Honeycombe House
Ranked #5 of 34 Mevagissey B&B and Inns
Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
“Genuinely, a really nice stay!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was our first time staying at Honeycome House and I can safely say it won't be our last. The room we stayed in was lovely and it had an amazing balcony view over the harbour. That combined with the great service we received from Ian made our stay truly enjoyable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have been coming to Honeycombe House every year for about the last 6 years now. Before I discovered this Cornish Gem, I had stayed in other B&B in Mevagissey, but never found one that made me want to re-book. Now I have found Honeycombe House I would not want to stay any where else. The house is old but charming. Ian and Val have made a wonderful job of modernising it without diminshing it's original beauty and charm. Folk who moan about the hill - it is Cornawall it is very hilly hence the fantastic views! Food is plentiful and delicious. I have always found Val and Ian extremely accomodating. Rooms are spotless. This B&B as far as I am concerned is the best in Mevagissey and I love it! I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Honeycombe twice now as I definitely wanted to go again after my first visit. Rooms are spotless and comfortable with lovely touches here and there which shows the attention the hosts pay to detail. Outstanding views from the breakfast room and great food to boot. Excellent value for money - a great spot.

• Stayed August 2013
Gillingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Val & Ian made us very welcome. Everything you could possibly need was in our room right down to the smallest detail.
Our room had a balcony which was a nice bonus and we had fantastic views of the harbour & village. The breakfast room had the same views and it great to be able to watch the comings and goings in the harbour while having breakfast. The breakfast its self was worth the journey. Ian & Val served up a cooked breakfast that kept us going all day plus there was a great selection if you didn't want the cooked option.
Thank you for making our stay very enjoyable

Room Tip: We stayed in Albert which had great views plus the bonus of a balcony
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Just returned from a weekend at Honeycombe House, where we were treated to a first class experience. Superb location with wonderful views over the harbour and town.

Rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds. Ours overlooked the harbour and was just magic. Plenty of tea/coffee and little extras! Everywhere was spotlessly clean.

Breakfast was excellent, great choice, plenty of it and simply, the best views imaginable.

Ian & Val were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. We will return - sooner rather than later!
Dave & Sue

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony, overlooking the harbour. Magic!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My adult daughter and I were treated to a wonderful time at the Honeycombe House in Mevagissey. We were very glad that we spent an extra day at the Honeycombe House because of the great service and the location at the top of the hill overlooking the beautiful coastal town. Every morning the breakfast was fantastic as it was in the porch overlooking the town. Our room was the most comfortable and the breakfast was the best of our entire trip. When we decided to go into the village for dinner and it started to rain, Ian was right there to pick us up so we did not have to walk in the rain.

The only shortcoming was that I wish that we could have spent more time there. Truly the best B and B experience that I have had in the UK after several such trips. I highly recommend it and hope to get back there to spend more time next year.

Ian and Val where great and gracious hosts. Made us feel right at home.

Tom and Emily Tonniges

Room Tip: Email Ian and Val and let them know your needs and they will do everything possible to take care of...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Banstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Myself and my partner took my mum and her friend for a 3 night stay in Honeycombe House last weekend and from the minute we arrived until the time we left we couldn't stop smiling !, it's always hard booking something you see on a google search, you just have to take pot luck but this B&B was the nicest we've ever stayed in, not only do you get a choice of anything & everything for breakfast but the view whilst eating is simply breathtaking.

The rooms were lovely and clean with lots of tea, coffee & biscuits.

Ian & Val were very friendly and welcoming too, we will definitely be returning to Honeycombe House and Mevagissey, they are both beautiful

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mevagissey
Mevagissey Bay Hotel
#4 of 34 in Mevagissey
Pebble House Guesthouse
Pebble House Guesthouse
#3 of 34 in Mevagissey

Been to Honeycombe House? Share your experiences!