We ate here using our Tastecard last week. The views were stunning, the food delicious and the waitress (sorry if I've demoted you Nicola) one of the friendliest and helpful we have come across in a long time. I'd have been happy paying full price, but with £30 saved was ecstatic! Hubby and I swapped each of our dishes half way through, so our 3 courses were more like a 6 course taster menu. Saving the pennies to stay in the hotel here soon. Thank you Trevalsa Court for a memorable evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall