Very welcoming, friendly hotel with beautiful rooms (we stayed in one small and one large - both great) and a fantastic view out to sea. Only a ten minute walk from Mevagissey harbour - as long as you don't mind a steep trek back up hill! There is also a great coastal path at the bottom of the hotel's garden.
The breakfasts were very good but the evening meal which we had on one night was just ok - the food/flavour combinations were a little strange and didn't seem to work. Great to have an experimental chef though and I'm sure that some of the dishes were fabulous. The ingredients seemed local and fresh.
All in all we had a great stay even though it rained a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall