Had a wonderful stay at this well run, friendly Hotel, that is well located to amenities in town only a ten minute walk to great restaurants in Mevagissey. The hotel is well decorated and clean, our room was well furnished with everything you need. The views over the bay are stunning, and enjoyed many an enjoyable sun downer on the terrace. The staff were tentative and friendly, the owner chatty and friendly. Breakfast was lovely with loads of choice which was well presented and always a pleasure to eat. Would not hesitate to highly recommend this hotel to anybody, we felt well rested and relaxed after our stay. Free on site parking was a bonus, free wi fi helped to keep us connected to family and friends and local attractions, which is a great help for planning your next day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall